A guide to our buggy icons
If you are looking to purchase or lease a golf buggy, the Club Car Precedent golf buggy changed the way the industry looks at golf cars, setting a new standard for refined style and user experience.
A highly functional vehicle around the course, this golf buggy reliably performs virtually any task you can throw at it.
- Power Source: Petrol or Electric
- Seating Capacity: 2
- Driving Wheels: 2wd
- Petrol Engine: 351 cc, single cylinder, air-cooled, 11.5 horsepower @ 3,600 rpm
- Electric Motor: 48v variable charger with on-board computer, 3.3 horsepower
- Turning Radius: 17’ 4” both models
- Steering : Self-compensating double reduction helical rack & pinion
- Suspension: Independent leaf spring , dual hydraulic shock absorber
- Brakes: Self-adjusting, rear wheel mechanical drum
- Dimensions(L x W x H): 92 in (232 cm) x 47in (120 cm) x 69 in (174cm)
- Wheelbase: 66 in (166cm)